Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 29, 2008

~My French Horn~

Today's my 2nd practice..after 8 long years!
So haapie that I can play my french horn again!
WOoHoooO~
Muack muack muack muack muack!!!
But..
I don't have as much stamina as before.
I can't play as smoothly as before.
My jaw muscle and lips are super "suan" after playing through half of the music.
Boo hoo hoo..


My band conductor.
Still look the same as before..
The band room is so big..we don't even have a proper room last time..we practiced in the lecture
theater leh =(
Melissa and me at the school concourse!

WooO!
My school pond!Which has reduced in size since I was in Sec 3.
When I first came to CCHSM, the pond was 2x this size!
So nice right

*******************************************************************
Baby has gone to Korea
Miss him worrr..

6 more days and he'll be back =D


No comments: