Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 28, 2008

Co. Bali Trip

This post is abit late, but never mind hor =P

Finally can go to my co. trip!
Can get to see my indo colleagues =D
The SIN ofc and Indo ofc are split into 2 groups, and I went to the 2nd group on 8th Mar!

My room!
Shared the room with my colleague Peng.

The bath room! (before it is infested with all our beauty products..haha!)

Zilian time!
Peng & me!

After unstuffing the things from our bags, we called and zi siao some of our colleagues (haha!)

Day 1 : Went to watch 1 of the traditional Balinese dances - Barong (the good) vs. Rangda (the evil)
So many people ok! And the place got fan like no fan!All blowing hot air!
I was sweating like a pig just by sitting still...

TADA!
Here comes the Barong - represents the affirmative, the protector of mankind and the favourable spirits associated with the right and white magic.
After the dance show, we went to this temple (forget the name).
I don't know why I look like I've gained 10kg.
From left : Everlyn, Leli, me!
This is the front yard.

Peng again!

Everlyn~

Lots of people cleansing themselves with the holy spring water!

My indo colleague Ucok!
Haha!This is the 1st time I see him in person after working for 1.5 yrs!
He helps to make sure the operations in Indo always goes on smoothly.

The cheeky and fun tour guide =D

They sell wood crafted phallus!!!
These are the small small ones ok..they also sell super big ones (3x bigger than those in the pic)!
I supposed some of the Balinese worship the phallus for energy and fertility.
Wanted to ask the tour guide but I paiseh..heh..

While all of us were in the bus..we saw a bunch of guys carrying a dead pig onto the pickup!
They are cleaning the pig by the river!
Saw the plate of intestines..ARGHHH~~



We had our lunch in a restaurant near the volcano!

An incomplete group photo.
There were so many cameras in front of us that none of us know which one to look at!

Back to the hotel =D

Had our seafood dinner by the beach!
Bery lomantik hor..

It's a long long table that can sit 40 people..

Zilian again!!

Day 2!
While we are waiting for the bus to pick us..
What's Peng doing??!!Monkey forest!
There are soooooo many monkeys I was afraid I might step onto one!
The place a bit smelly lor..poot poot all around..
The monekys very daring ok!
Tried to snatch sweets from the people!
Soo nicee..Tanah Lot..

BAH!
I give up uploading images..so slow..or I dunno how to do the correct way?
Kaoz..
Anyway..I had fun during the trip, at least got to see and interact with my Indo colleagues =)
After 1 yr of hardwork, everyone of us got a chance to get together and relax, be happiieee.

No comments: