Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dinner with Hohoho

Went for an appointment with my doc.
Nearly fainted..
I spent another $330!!
Kaoz..got me to buy stronger products, cos she say "Why ur face still got big big pimples coming out??!!!This is wrong!!"
After the $$ shock, I met Hohoho for dinner at Ajisen! (1 of my fav, and also Baby's fav eating place =D)


She trying to cover her face cos she say she nv "da ban"!!
If she knows I gonna put her foto on my blog she'll blow her fringe nice nice..WAHAHAHAHA!!

Hohoho choosing her ramen..


Me choosing..but I already know what I want to eat la..Always had the same..
Spicy miso ramen!!Woo~

Hohoho ordered Spicy char siew ramen!


Yay!My fav spicy miso!

We share share the prawn mayo & cuttle fish

She trying to act "yiu siu"!
Yi tiao mian only!!Don't jia jia hor...

After our dinner..we talk talk a bit..then go home lo.
Hohoho on leave tomorrow..so shiok ah..I still need to work =(

No comments: