Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, April 13, 2008

THE TMD IRRITATING, DISRESPECTFUL AND IDIOTIC CUSTOMER

Want to let everybody know (including you, if you are reading), that what happened below is such an unfortunate event for me (and for you as well..HAH!).

Legend : TMD customer = TMDC

On a lovely friday afternoon, I picked up a phone call and recognized the voice.

TMDC : Hi Louisa!

Me : Yes TMDC (this is juz the dai ti the person's real name hor)?

TMDC : I know you!
(I was like "WAT?!")

TMDC : I saw that you got birthday celebration in office. Your office so many people.

Me : Oh ya..(I think and think, HOW THE HELL HE GOT THE WEBSITE??!!)

Me : Where u got the website?

TMDC : heh heh heh..blah blah blah (TMDC refused to tell me and started to make irritating noises..FINE!)

What comes next is the WORST!

TMDC : I hear your voice, you sound thin, but actually you're not..(these r not the exact words TMDC said but the idea is as clear this!)

Me : (WTF!!!)

TMDC : Oh can I speak to ____ (my colleague)?

So I don't have a chance to react..
IDIOT!!!
HOW DARE HE SAY THIS TYPE OF THING!
IT'S SO EVIL AND DISRESPECTFUL AND KNN!!
SO LULU IS SO UNFORTUNATE TO ALLOW SUCH A NO-BRAIN PERSON TO MAKE FUN OF ME!
BUT THE TMDC IS ALSO UNFORTUNATE TO HAVE ME CURSING HIM HERE!

LET'S HOPE THAT YOUR PAPA DUN LET YOU BECOME AS FAT AS LULU OK?! (WITH BIG HALO ABOVE MY HEAD)

No comments: