Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

FDOH

Morning mood not very good, dunno why.
And it happened that there was this Fuckingly Disgusting Old Hag (FDOH) who made it worse!
When I was walking towards the wider gate to tap my card, this FDOH came up beside me, blatantly reach out to the censor and tapped her card!
I "tsk" so loud even the people at the other gates can hear but she just pretended nothing happened and walked away!
I was super duper buay song!
How can I let this type of people qi fu wo!!
Wo yue xiang yue bu fu qi..i quickly caught up behind her, and took her pic from the back. (I walk so fast that my calves are so suan after that lor)
I supposed she is working at Raffles City cos shez walking towards the lift that goes up to the office tower.


THE FDOH!
YUCKS!Her feet is BA ZI XING one!
(I shldn't be so mean, but WHO CARES!)


I kpkb to my colleagues in the office once I reach.
They say rang rang lao ren jia lor.
PLEASE LOR..SHE'S NOT SOOO OLD UNTIL I HAVE TO RANG HER LOR!

************************************************************************************

Poor poor Nicholas -

He fell down the stairs & fractured his arm!!!



He very pei he, let me take pics..WAHAHAHA~
He say I take his pics go home see and cry -_-"

No comments: