Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 8, 2007

Misc

Yay~Baby bought me a Longchamp bag (which i have been eyeing for some time..haha..) over the weekend!
He is so 穷now...


Activities for the week :
  • Visit Ah Ma (hope she can discharge by tomorrow)
  • Meet up with Ms. Liu - she needs to get decent makeup..haha~$200 can get alot of stuff!
  • Meet up with Baby before he goes to the Boh liaO dept trip to Bintan with his colleagues!-_- (snatch him away!!)
  • Start to 倒数the no. of days to $$$

Last week, my colleague and I were talking about some topic regarding "忍".
After which I decided to stick up a big "忍" in front of me cos my temper is getting from bad to worse with all those 欠扁customers irritating me every second. I happily wrote an ugly"忍"on a pc of paper and folded into a tag (those we used to do when we go to seminar..), and stick on my monitor.
People start to laugh as they walk past my seat -__- (will try to post up a pic or 2 of my "忍" to let u have a clearer idea how it looks like).
So this morning, my colleague gave me a necklace with a pendant.

A big "忍"!!!

WAHAHAHAHAHA!

She loop it over my batman. And the batman symbolizes me.

被牢牢的捆着,但还是要忍!!

Not bad.

No comments: