Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Poor girl with no savings = Old woman with no $$

Met an UOB personal banker to ask about their savings plan to prepare for my wedding (heh heh).
But, I did not know that the shortest plan is 5 YEARS!
And it'll only mature in the 10th year, which means I can only take the money when I am 34!!!

Kaoz.

Then very jia lat. Now I spend all I earn. I cannot continue like that.
If not when I am old how?

After listening to the PB, I can't decide if I want to start saving for my retirement now. (If you think carefully, it's very soon you know.) Or should I get the short term 5 years plan..grr..I know nuts about this type of thing. Very cham.

Quite panic now.

Will check out other banks offer.

** 3 more days =D

No comments: