Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Hooked onto Pokemon Diamond!

Got my DSTT card and started to try out games..played Pokemon Diamond and I am sooooo hooked!
So fun ok!Can battle battle and up your Pokemon level!
My favourite Pokemon
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Pipluppi the Prinlup!
Evolved from Piplup
Hee hee hee..ben lai hen cute de..

Fun fun fun!
Still can dress up your Pokemon!

Battle battle is my forte ok (i got violence tendency as mentioned by Ms. Nimisha cos she asked me to help her to chuang guan for Princess Peach game, but I just keep on using the spring to seh the small little creatures..WAHAHAHAHA!! I suck at this type of game leh)

*********************************************************************************
Baby is back!
Meeting him tmr =D

No comments: