Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Sunday, March 18, 2007

@$^*TMD#^&*% (I know it's a bit vulgar to start my 1st post with a title like this)

I feel so stupid..
This blog took me a few days to complete! (actually, it's still not complete yet -_-)
My dear Weili intro me to blogskins. Very good..alot of choices!But cos i dunno how to edit html, except those super duper basic ones like how to change font, start new paragraph, blah blah blah..the damn skin look distorted after i edited! @%&$*
Waste LAO NIANG'S time OK!
So now heck!I use this simple one..lucky got the color I like (
pink~). YAY!
And why the font of my title cannot change??
SO BIG & UGLY!

1 comment:

averii said...

Wah piang eh...

Nice picture of the little angel and devil...

Hahahaha!!!