Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spend spend spend!!!

Just got my pay & I can't wait to spend!

The always-got-good-lobang-June told me on Thurs that she still can get The Body Shop stuff at a whopping good 50% discount, so I happily went to announce it to my colleagues & all of us were excited (tho' nobody knows what to buy & nobody is a loyal user of TBS prods -_-). By today has to give June the orders so my colleagues & I went to Bugis TBS yesterday to bio got what good stuff for us grab. On our way there, we were talking stuff like:

Me: Eh..u got things to buy anot?
A : Dun hv..but go there see liao sure got things to buy one la..Wahahaha~
B : Ya la..women r like that ma..dun use TBS prods..but when we know got 50% discount definitely must buy smth out of there!!

Then all of us nodded in total agreement..haha!

All of us were in the shop for like 45 mins, trying very hard to look for things to buy.

Finally, all of my colleagues started to take down their orders using their HPs!

The TBS gals must be thining these pple are so funny la..come inside look for so long..never say anything but just keep sms-ing..Wahahahaha~~

At the end of our lunch time, 5 of us have a list of items each, total 37 items ok!
See la!Initially nothing to buy also can have 37 items in the end -__-
This is how women's money are spent :P

Now..let lao niang show u what I got!


WHITE MUSK BATH & SHOWER GEL

PINK BATH BRUSH (not this color hor)

CELLULITE MASSAGER! (WooHoo~look like UFO)


SOLAR DUO BLUSH (Chio! Got the orangy 1 cos I got too many pinkish tone)


SMALL PENCIL SHARPENER

And actually 1 more item - WHITE MUSK Shimmering dusting powder..Waaaaah..Looks very glam when applied on the body leh!

Hohohoho~ Can't wait for Ms. June Hohoho to pass me my 战利品!


Ok, end of TBS spending spree. BUT THAT'S NOT THE END!

Now comes the Late Night Shopping at Metro Paragon..heh heh heh.

Got my colleague to help me buy Clarins stuff cos got 20% discount! Woohoo~

And since my mascara also drying up le..she recommended YSL Effet Faux Cils Luxurious mascara..so I try lor..but it's not waterproof! I've been using waterproof mascara all my life & I told her if I become super panda (I'm already a panda now with my incurable dark eye rings) after using the YSL mascara I'm gonna buah the mascara on her eyebag..WAHAHAHAHA~


TOTAL BODY LIFT
Wah I tell u..this is good! Firms up your body & butt. Cellulite appearance also gets better. Can use this with TBS cellulite massager..heh heh..hopes result gets better!



BODY SHAPING CREAM
This is another star product from Clarins. Use this together with the Total Body Lift to achieve maximum slimming & toning result.

SUPER happy with my purchase! But my pocket not happy -_-

It's only starting of the month..These things already cost me $200+