Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Panty & Bra

This post is about retribution. (报应啊,报应)

My colleague & I decided to have western food for lunch on Thursday. For those who knows the western food stall in Bugis foodcourt should know that beside the stall there are some seats. My colleague & I juz happily queue up & bought our yummy lunch without getting a seat 1st! So, I quickly look for seats beside the stall. As I was about to turn to go elsewhere to look for seats since those seats there were all occupied (重点来了), I saw an auntie slowly & quite consciously walk towards a table with only an uncle sitting. And she's walking with her knees a bit 弯弯. So I very kpo & bio why she walk until like that.

I saw something white & a bit torn around her knees.

I took a closer look & ................

it's her 底裤la!!! WHY HER 底裤 DROP UNTIL HER KNEES LEH!!! HOW CAN LIKE THAT?? And the thing is after she sat down she didn't even care to wriggle up her panty!Juz leave it hanging at her knees ok!

I chiong to my colleague & told her this 晴天霹雳的事实.
We laugh like siao cha boh in the foodcourt.


Friday was a busy day for me cos after work I was supposed to meet my BF so I must pia finish my work. I wear nice nice that day :) but cold so I put on my cardigan. Busy busy for some time at my desk & decided to go to the photocopying machine to collect my stuff.

As I was about to return to my seat, my colleague (Peng) murmured in astonishment

"LOUISA!你的衣服掉下来了!!!"

She chiong to hug me. "快点快点!!"

I was still shocked at what she said at the moment & was a bit slow to react. I juz stood there & laugh like a silly girl! After a few seconds, I finally pulled up my TUBE, pretend nothing has happened with 一副很镇定的样子, walked back to my seat. My face was red like 关公.

I was feeling soooooo PAISEH! It has never happened to me before la~~
Lucky I got put on cardigan if not my precious boobs will be exposed to those who aren't supposed to see!!
I wear that tube for so many times le it's not lose lose one leh! How can drop like that!

Must be retribution -__-

She exposed her panty I exposed my bra. Good lor.



1 comment:

Weili said...

Nenepok liu chu lai gei ren jia kan.
Zhen diu lian.